About Me

My photo
I am an explorer and runner who loves the outdoors, lavender, crochet, knitting, trying anything once, defiantly being truthful to myself at all costs. I enjoy nature, listening to birds chirp outside my window in Brooklyn and riding through upstate NY listening to country music. I'm fascinated with bugs and all types of insects. FYI dragonflies are my favorite .. I enjoy spending summer days beach combing, hiking and always being aware of mother nature. I am currently researching my genealogy and sometimes I find time to read about history and politics (both national and global). I support environmental causes and strive to live a more green life.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

T'ika fine cotton yarn


This is the yarn I chose for my first project. It works up beautifully into a soft and silky-smooth fabric. This luxuriously soft cotton from Peru is part of the Mirasol Project and a Fair trade yarn.

I really like the soft texture of this fine yarn and the beautiful colors.

100% Pima Cotton spun in Peru
50g Length: 83m

No comments:

Post a Comment